- Grammy & multiple American Music Award winning band Chicago performs live in Kuala Lumpur as part of their 2012 World Tour
- Second only to The Beach Boys in Billboard singles and albums chart success among American bands, Chicago is one of the longest-running and most successful rock groups in history, as well as one of the most commercially successful - with 50 hit songs in the U.S. alone, 18 gold records, a Grammy, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame - Chicago have maintained the unflagging devotion of millions of devoted fans throughout their 37-year career. Begun with the goal of incorporating the diverse musical range of their hometown Chicago, and incorporating the big-band aesthetic that included horns which had been virtually left behind in the world of rock and roll, Chicago went on to create a sound that remains unparalleled in rock music.
- Incorporating rock as only one genre among the many that they drew from, the band courageously rejected the trappings of celebrity in order for the music to stand on its own. Chicago is the first American rock band to chart Top 40 albums in five decades.
- In Billboard Magazine's list of Top 100 artists of all time, Chicago came in at #13, the highest charting American band. The line-up on tour will include original band members Robert Lamm on keyboards, vocals, Lee Loughnane on trumpet, James Pankow on trombone and Walt Parazaider on woodwinds, as well as Jason Scheff on bass, vocals, Tris Imboden on drums, Keith Howland on guitar, Lou Pardini on keyboards, vocals and Wally Reyes on percussion.
- Lifetime achievements include a Grammy Award, multiple American Music Awards, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, a Chicago street dedicated in their honor, and keys to and proclamations from an impressive list of US cities.
- Record sales top the 100,000,000 mark, and include 21 Top 10 singles, 5 consecutive Number One albums, 11 Number One singles and 5 Gold singles. An incredible 25 of their 33 albums have been certified platinum, and the band has a total of 47 gold and platinum awards. The rock 'n' roll hits and beautiful love songs captured the hearts of millions and still have us in their grip today.
- The band will be playing for the first time in Malaysia on Wednesday, 31st of October, 8:45pm at the Plenary Hall, KL Convention Centre for a 90-minute, one night only concert experience presented by PR Worldwide. It is going to be a nostalgic night full of some of Chicago’s greatest hits including You’re the Inspiration, Hard to Say I’m Sorry, I Don’t Wanna Live Without Your Love, Hard Habit to Break, If You Leave Me Now, Look Away and more.
Chicago Live in Kuala Lumpur 2012
zeroplan.blogspot & zeroplan.facebook are not manage and build this event. Date, Venue, Time and Tickets price about to change without prior notice. Decision based on information that we collect maybe are not true and may cost you a risk and loss. Please be advice to check the official website and organizer to confirm your journey and activity. Do notice us if the event and our post were canceled, postponed or wrong. Thank You, Admin ZeroPlan Malaysia.